Friday, May 8, 2015

Chicago

Last week I went with my family to Chicago; finally because it is one of my favorite cities here in the US.

Day 1: Friday morning we left Armada at 5am. The bus ride was very funny. At 12 pm we finally arrived  in Chicago. So we had time to explore Navie Pier.
After Navie Pier we went to see the Blue Man Group; that was so awesome. They played music and worked with colors, which looked really cool!
Then we went to Lincoln Zoo. It was a zoo right in the middle of the city and we didn't needed to pay money for it.
After the long day we were hungry, so we went to a Pizza dinner. The Pizza I had there was probably one of the best Pizzas I ever had. The dough was soo soft and the top was so yummy. Right after dinner we went to Willis Tower, so we saw Chicgao at night. the city seemed sooooo big, everywhere lights. It was a stunning view.











Day 2: The trip was a music trip from our school, so band people, orchestra and choir people came with us. So in the morning we went to a college, a music college where our students performed in front of a judge. He told them what they need to work on.
Later that day we went downtown. We explored the city, and I finally got to see The Bean. I saw it in one of my favorite movies and it looked sooo cool because the bean is the mirror of the city.
In the evening we went to Medieval Times dinner, I really had no idea what this is. When we came there I saw a castle and I was wondering 'why so big'? So when we came in there I saw a riding arena and "chairs" for 1000 people. Then they had a Show Programm while we were eating. ( we got a chicken leg, corn and potatoes, and we ate with our hands).













Day 3: Shedd Aquarium. In the Aquarium we saw a dolphin Show and soooo many cute fishes.










No comments:

Post a Comment