Thursday, October 30, 2014

2 months here in America

2 months I've accomplished. But I still miss my home and my friends and all about my german life. Here in America you're with 16/17 still a child :D so I miss some things from Germany, but I know  I will be back in 8 months. In the next 8 months I will enjoy my exchange year. My family here is sooo gorgeous I love them soo much. Because in the last 2 months they gave me the feeling that i'm became a part of their family.
 I have found such cute friends. Often we hang out after school or on weekends, went shopping or watch movies or sleepovers. I love it. Last week my friends Cidnee, Gillian and me had a halloween party with a sleepover. The party was soo much fun. We had a hayride in the dark, food and horror movies.


And the food is soo much bigger than in Germany ahahah


Tomorrow is halloween so we've planed to go for trick or treat in the town and after this we planed a horror movie night with sleepover.
The week before halloween is soo fancy. Everybody designed the houses with scary things. In Romeo my neightbourtown they have a scary street. I love it there :D



And I love the weather here:)







No comments:

Post a Comment